News & Highlights
- Prof. Eric Hyer recently published his book, The Pragmatic Dragon: China's Grand Strategy and Boundary Settlements. The book is published by the University of British Columbia Press and can be found both HERE and HERE.
- An episode of Research on Religion features Prof. Quin Monson talking about his new book, Seeking the Promised Land: Mormons and American Politics. Research on Religion is a free weekly podcast series coming from the Baylor Insitute for Studies of Religion. Listen HERE.
- Congratulations to the Utah Colleges Exit Poll for their handling of the November 2014 election. Read HERE for the BYU News release.
- Prof. Michael Barber was quoted in the New York Times article, "Would Stronger Parties Mean Less Polarization?" Click HERE for the article.
- Prof. Sven Wilson is a senior investigator in a research group that was recently awarded $9.5 million over five years by the National Institute on Aging for a project entitled Early Indicators, Intergenerational Processes, and Aging (P01AG010120). Wilson is part of the leadership team of a multi-university group of scholars affiliated with the National Bureau of Economic Research. Click HERE for more information.
- Prof. Quin Monson recently published a book entitled Seeking the Promised Land: Mormons and American Politics. The book can be purchased HERE. A Wall Street Journal review of this book can be found HERE.
Site last updated 01/15/2015