- Ph.D. from University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2018
- M.A. from University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2014
- B.A. from Brigham Young University 2012
- Krewson, C. N., & Owens, R. J. (forthcoming). Public Support for Judicial Philosophies: Evidence from a Conjoint Experiment. Journal of Law and Courts, 9(1).
- Krewson, C. N. & Schroedel, J. R. (2020). Public Views of the US Supreme Court in the Aftermath of the Kavanaugh Confirmation. Social Science Quarterly, 101(4), 1430-14441.
- Krewson, C. N. (2019). Save this Honorable Court: Shaping Public Perceptions of the Supreme Court Off the Bench. Political Research Quarterly, 72(3), 686-699.
- Krewson, C. N. (2019). Strategic Sensationalism: Why Justices Use Emotional Appeals in Supreme Court Opinions. Justice System Journal, 40(4), 319-336.
- Krewson, C., and Owens, R. J. (2018). Twitter and the Supreme Court: An Examination of Congressional Tweets about the Supreme Court. Justice System Journal, 39(4), 322-330.
- Edelson, J., Alduncin, A., Krewson, C., Sieja, J. A., & Uscinski, J. E. (2017). The Effect of Conspiratorial Thinking and Motivated Reasoning on Belief in Election Fraud. Political Research Quarterly, 70(4), 933-946.
American Politics; Law and Courts; American Political Institutions; Public Opinion; Political Behavior